The Players Course Online booking procedure allows golfers to create their own private account to play at our championship course.
Basic personal information is completed only ONCE during initial setup and subsequent booking will require only your name and private password.
Please note the following six (7) statements prior to booking online tee time:
- Players is a nine hole course. 18 hole bookings should have a back nine booked 2:15 later or phone in to ensure there is a spot for 18 holes
- You will require a name, telephone number, email address, and valid credit card to reserve a tee time; your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking so you can choose any conventional form of payment at the time of play.
- Your personal information including name, address and telephone, email, and credit card information is protected within a safety-assured site. Under no circumstance does The Players Course parlay or share your private information with third or inquiring parties.
- The Players Course allows bookings seven (7) days in advance for the general public and eight (8) days in advance for club members.
- The price of the reservation is determined by the time and day of the tee time.
- Online tee times are primarily intended for three and foursomes. Please note; all twosomes and singles will be paired with an adjoining group when possible. Please call 204-697-4976 for single and twosome bookings.
- The Players Course enforces a firm 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note; anytime prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your tee time online with absolutely no penalty or fee. Please note; if you do not cancel your tee time or cancel past the 24 hour deadline; subsequent charges to your credit card will occur.
Please note; feel free to contact the proshop at 204-697-4976 for any questions regarding our online booking; small group and tournament events; or information regarding leagues, merchandise, and lessons.
Please click “I AGREE” to book your online tee time.
By clicking “I AGREE” you are acknowledging and accepting our online booking policy as outlined and in full.